Monday, November 22, 2010

Here's the Plan...

So recently, I've been kinda freaking out. I only have 22 days left up here at USU campus before I return home to sit on my butt for two months before heading out to the MTC and then on to New Hampshire (for which I'm insanely excited by the way.) But for now, I can't stop thinking about the fact that time is so short before I have to leave my friends, my situation, and all the opportunities to go crazy.

So. I came up with a plan.

This last Monday, I had a revelation. I wanted to try aim to make every single day left up here as epic as possible. And, I decided to use this blog that I've forsaken the last few months to help me do it. Here's the plan. I'm going to aim to do something epic every day I have left up here. Then, at the end of the day (or whenever I remember to get onto here) I'll rate how epic every day is on a scale of 0-10. It will be the "Epicosity Reading." Every day I don't get a high number, I'll consider a failure. I'm hoping this will help me make the most out of the three weeks I have left up here. I started this last Monday, so I'm already behind, but I'll start working on getting caught up as soon as I can.

So, ladies and gentlemen, let's get epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment